Notice for Session 1 Families:
We will provide full rebates for each day campers miss in the first session due to the extended school year. Families must provide a letter from the school indicating that their child attended school on those schools then we will issue a refund for those days missed.
Hours of Operation
Camp Nonesuch is a day camp for boys and girls ages 7 (and / or have completed first grade) to 15.
Camp Nonesuch is owned and operated by The Rivers School. Founded by a group of visionary faculty members from the school, Camp Nonesuch opened its gates to campers in the summer of 1980. The camp continues to provide local families with a high quality, unique, individualized summer camp experience where children learn and play!
What makes us so unique? Our program is entirely elective. Children, with parental guidance and consent, choose activities that they would like to do during the time they are enrolled in camp. What better way to spend a summer than to choose activities that you want to do with counselors and other campers who have the same likes! Our two week sessions provide campers with the opportunity to learn a variety of fun activities from beginning to end!
Guiding Principles and Philosophy
• To provide a variety of stimulating and educationally sound experiences that support social and physical growth.
• To develop individual skills through each child's personal motivation.
• To stimulate exploration and adventure through individual and group challenges while developing insight into cooperation and decision making.
• To promote a sense of personal pride through the recognition of individual strengths and the accomplishments of newly gained skills.
Please take a look through our website to learn more about Camp Nonesuch! When you're ready to register, go to the "Camp Nonesuch Enrollment and Session Availability" page to register on line or to download a paper copy of the brochure and application go to the Downloads link on the left or below.
- Calendar: Summer 2013
- Enrolled Families
- Camp Nonesuch Camper Application
- On Line Registration and Session Availability
- Tuition and Fees
- Policies and Procedures
- Counselor in Training Program (C.I.T.)
- A Typical Day at Camp Nonesuch
- What's for Lunch?
- Health and Safety
- Counseling Staff
- Directions to Camp Nonesuch
- This Week at Camp Nonesuch
- From the Director Web Blog
- Photo Album
- Camp Apparel
- Contact Us
- For parents of enrolled campers...
- Other Rivers School Programs
- Site Map